BF3 pop ups all time

Okay a few moments ago i had trouble with the xbox saying "Data is corrupted" or so on, i fixd it as everyone says "delete palyer save game" or what ever the name of that file was, and so i did but after that i keep getting these pop ups, "Thansk for buying karkand" "You have unlockd dr.pepper camo" etc etc every single time, its starting to get annoying does anyone know how to fix it?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

And my classes keeps reseting...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you had any other games act like this, or even just simple things like take an unual amount of time to load? The reason I ask is, I had the very same problem with a different game, and I went through all the setps more then once.. deletling game/user/profile/ clearing cache, restting/recovering gamertag, etc.. all the usuall steps, nothing seemed to work,

Luckily I have more then one xbox, and decided to install the game on a seperate console "fresh" I did not import any settings or player stats (via usb card) and I the problem did not exist on the new installalation on the other xbox/Hard Drive.

I later discovered that some of the sectors on my (orginal xbox's hard drive had become corrupt) my warentee was already pass due, so I had to purchase a new hard drive, which completly solved the problem.

Hopefully you still have time left on your warentee to save you some money.

-From your description it sounds like the actual sector your hard drive is storing the information is corrupted. which would also cause your classes to reset everytime you start the game, because it actually thinks its the 1st time..

** if you have another hard drive that you could use, temporaily.. you can at least find out if it is the hard drive causeing the problems.

{{Shre The Wealth}}

Sorry this didn't help.

For some wierd reason now all classes wont reset, and a few pop-ups comes, but otherwise its fine now, but ill keep that in mind what you just said, incase the HDD is corrupt.

Sorry this didn't help.

Another good test, is if you have afriend or another xbox that you can load your game onto, if your installation does not cause the same problems on a different xbox, it will give a much better idea of what is happening.

after you install the game (which is huge) do you have at least a few GB's left ?) many time games need extra space (temp space) just to move and save files, then that space is relased back to the Operating system.

ie: after you install BF3 you should have at least a few GB free (if not more if possible)

{{Shre The Wealth}}

Sorry this didn't help.