BF3 or MW3

Okay so right now I am wondering which game I should go with, I'm really liking all the content you get when you pre-order BF3 from gamestop as it seems like a good deal, but I also love call of duty! help pleasee!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Don't base it on pre-order bonuses. Look at the actual game content, read up on what the games both deliver and which is your more suited style of play. Watch videos of gameplay as well to see if anything new has been changed or added.

Play what you want.  Personally I gave up on the Call of Duty series.

If i were you id get Battlefield 3,modern warfare 3 should change its title to modern warfare 2.5.

Which ever you prefer. I would get both games but I'm not pleased with MW# so far.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

On your profile you have played Bad company2 and Modern Warfare 2, ask yourself with you enjoyed playing more. And go with that. Also hold off pre-ordering just yet. You should have some idea of what to expect in MW3 & and make sure you put in some time on the beta in Sep, that should help you make up your mind.

Gamescom line MW3 stand = 10meters

Gamescom line BF3 stand = endless.

80% of ppl are more hyped about BF3. I would go for BF3 if i was you.

[quote user="Dusty Arne"]

[/quote]

That's kind of a bad way to go. Don't let the hype of something ever guide you for a purchase. Brink did that to tons of people and it turned out pretty bad. Tons of other games have been hyped up and didn't appeal to the masses they tried selling it to or were just outright terrible.

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

[quote user="Dusty Arne"]

[/quote]

That's kind of a bad way to go. Don't let the hype of something ever guide you for a purchase. Brink did that to tons of people and it turned out pretty bad. Tons of other games have been hyped up and didn't appeal to the masses they tried selling it to or were just outright terrible.

[/quote]

I know..lol..

Was just looking for a reason to say this.. (shame on me)!

MW3 looks more and more like they're taking the MW2 route which is a bad thing imo. I pre-ordered 2 copies of BF3 back in Dec or Jan, but I still can't seem to pull the trigger on pre-ordering MW3.

I have bought every Call of duty game since Modern Warfare, but I am not planning on buying the new COD game because it does not look like they have done anything creative with the game play. Also Battlefiled 3 releases before the new COD so I have no reason to buy it.