bf3 online problem

when im in online gaming mode i cant join with firends for a blast in battlefield 3. When i try im told that the server is not compatable and to check i have all downloads which i have . Any pros out there with the cure to this problem, THANKS in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Well my friend you might have a closed NAT type. Generally when you have limited connectivity it will either  limit who you can play with as well as hear in the match. Or it will just not let you connect all together. If you are not very saavy with fixing your connection via your router settings. Then I would suggest going to xbox.com tech support as they will give you step by step solutions to fix your connection issues. If problems persist then feel free to message me and I'll will be more than happy to do what I can to assist you.  :)

Also remember EA games are notoriously bad when it comes to server/connectivity issues. Ive had issues like that with every EA game Ive ever owned.

Make sure you have that large B2K pack downloaded. It's mixed with a patch, so you basically have to.

Could be because you are trying to join a B2K server without the access.

Battlefield is only for paying customers.

Leave; ya bum!