BF3 Online Pass

My son has a copy for his 360. If i purchase a pass for my 360 will his be void or would we both be able to use the same disc but on 2 xbox's

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I think you need a pass for each account, but you can use the same disc. So if you each have an account (regardless how many consoles) you should be fine.

i think the pass is console specific . i entered the code on my xbox and when my son comes over from his mums with his gamertag on a thumb drive he can also use the online multiplayer .

^^That may be because your sons pass is related to his gamer tag?I think it's 1 pass per account,I don't think it's anything to do with the console or the disk you use.

yeah...you need a pass for each account amigo, my kids have their own gameroom they share, but they each have their own separate XBL accounts (well, technically I own 4 accounts) but still .....the older two like shooters, so after much begging and doing my chores on top of their own, I broke down and got 'em BF3....but I had to purchase a 2nd pass from gamestop so they could both play on their own accounts

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

yeah...you need a pass for each account amigo, my kids have their own gameroom they share, but they each have their own separate XBL accounts (well, technically I own 4 accounts) but still .....the older two like shooters, so after much begging and doing my chores on top of their own, I broke down and got 'em BF3....but I had to purchase a 2nd pass from gamestop so they could both play on their own accounts

[/quote]Effing kids...

Can you get the online pass off of the dashboard? Plz reply

[quote user="dcprokiller"]

Can you get the online pass off of the dashboard? Plz reply

[/quote]

Not exactly. Go here to find out more http://www.ea.com/1/online-pass-battlefield-3-x360

It is console specific. My sons account works online on my xbox, i got no pass or map d/l for him yet he has full access. I don't know how many accounts this will work for but i can confirm 2.

If you have already redeemed/bought a code on a specific account, then you never need to buy it again. So yes, the code is account specific but if you have a code on your console, then it works too. (on other acc's)

I can confirm that the an online pass is linked to your account, not console. In other words, for every one account, you need an online pass. Separate accounts on the same console still need their own individual online passes. Keep in mind that one online pass comes with a new copy of the game. You can purchase an online pass for BF3 from the BF3 main menu for 800 MSP.