BF3 issue

Hello, when i load up bf3 and start to play it, it says "existing profile cannot be read. The content is broken or damaged" or something along those lines.

So i press ok then all these messages pop up saying i unlocked things i already had (ex. Congratulations! Youve unlocked the m1911 for multiplayer!)And premium content. Since i am a premium member, obviously all these messages come up and saying i unlocked all the map packs( ex Armored kill, B2K Aftermath.) when i already did download these packs. Now i have to reset the brightness of the screen cause that thing pops up. BUT here is the problem, all my classes, guns, map packs, rank, assignments and so pretty much everything  ive done is still there. There is no corrupted files as ive already checked. Can anyone help me in this situation?This also happens everytime  load up BF3

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi,

First at all try to install the game on your Hard Drive (HDD, (if you haven't done that yet)).

Proberly that doesn't solve the problem, but if you don't shoot you always miss :).

2nd, try to redownload your profile.

By doing following you can redownload your XBox Live Profile.

Note: before you start with this, you need to know your e-mail adress and your password associated with your Xbox Live Profile.

If you don't know them, please recover them by going to this subpage.

1. Sign Out of Xbox Live.

2. Press the Xbox Guide Button and select Download Profile.

3. Enter your e-mail adress associated with your Xbox Live Profile.

4. Enter your password associated with your e-mail adress.

5. Select the preferences you like to associate with your Xbox Live Profile.

Note: downloading Profile can take serveral minutes, Please be patient.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rick N.,
DummyArbiter010

borntolearn.mslearn.net
microsoft.com/learning

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've had this problem several times before. The only way to fix it is to go to the Xbox settings, go to memory, select your storage device, go to game saves, find Battlefield 3, and delete your game save. Unfortunately this removes solo campaign progress, but keeps multiplayer and co-op progress (because those are on Xbox/Battlefield servers). Then, when you go back to the game, it should make a new save, keeping those settings, and they will no longer be corrupt. This has worked for me on lots of occasions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.