BF3 Is A PC Focused Game People

Battlefield is and always will be a PC focused series, just be glad the consoles are even getting a port of BF3. You want the full experience? Get a PC then.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

the aimbots and hacks won't get ported. Enjoy the 'full' PC experience.

I've never had that problem with a battlefield game, but enjoy your small maps and 16 player matches while I enjoy my 64 player ones, good day.

:D

i also can't stand the PC 'elitist' attitude. I'll enjoy my 'console' community.

Im with you shadow..

Imma diehard BF2 veteran.. HUNDREDS of hours i played that game.. and i KNOW there are aimbots and hacks everyhere cept on consoles.

For HUNDREDS of hours i enjoy'd BF2. Then i started to play console games, and the teamspeak, playing with friends, and meeting new ppl's is SO much better on a console. (Xbox in my case)

And btw, major, if you are a  so die hard pc gamer, you also know 64 player games SUCK big time. If u are so much a Battlefield pc gamer, you know the 32 player maps is where the REAL magic is, the better teamplay, more tactical ect ect..

on the 64 player maps they all "Run'n'Gun" big time.. not to mention the snipers hiding in the bush in prone.

Plz rant some place els bro, make us think ur an adult...  

What's the point of this thread besides trolling?  I also have a gaming PC and can enjoy BF3 on it, but why should I bother?  The time wasted on installing a game on the PC, loading each match and all the other BS that goes along with PC gaming makes plug and play much more time efficient and fun IMO. 

Have fun with viruses and Uber hax. and with 64 players in one match, have fun with your intense lag

I'm not much for pc gaming.  Think last pc game I bought was Command and Conquer the first decade.  Its easy cut and paste the little armies and tanks and have them move then attack.

I am going to be picking up both, mainly play PC version because I been there since 1942 and bought $900 Gaming PC to play it but 360 because friends.

[quote user="GRAW2ROBZ"]

I'm not much for pc gaming.  Think last pc game I bought was Command and Conquer the first decade.  Its easy cut and paste the little armies and tanks and have them move then attack.

[/quote] Hey, C&C's pretty fun.

Also, to the OP, what was the point of this thread?

his point was to troll and make himself feel "elite"  Super fail.

Guess what OP.. Many Console gamers today also play on PC alot   Most gamers have multiple platforms now a days.

I myself play BF on PC and both consoles  so quit gloatin like your special scrub.

PC is bigger maps and more players... the down side is elitest attitudes and many many more hacks and gaming nerds like yourself.

I'll enjoy BF3 on my PC rig  and my 360  thank you very much.