BF3 @ E3 2011

As we all know BF3 will be at E3 this year. This time, there will be multiplayer gameplay to be shown along with singleplayer.

[quote]So what can you expect from the Battlefield 3 multiplayer? Powered by the Frostbite 2 engine, Battlefield 3 features some of the biggest and most spectacular maps that we have built. At the same time, we are also able to create more intense close-quarter combat than ever before. The multiplayer map, “Operation Métro,” available for press to play on the show floor, combines both sides of the scale into one cohesive experience. Gamers will experience a physical battlefield and be able to temporarily disable vehicles, go prone, mount weapons, lay down suppressive fire and more. Under the hood, the brand-new engine ensures cutting-edge visuals and immersion. All things combined, big and small, add up to the best Battlefield game we have ever created!

Of course there are things we will not be showing at E3, including the game’s extensive co-op campaign, the introduction of Team Death Match mode and the Battlefield 3 Battlelog web destination – featuring powerful social tools, feeds and detailed player stats. Battlelog also lets you manage your friends lists, squad up, create platoons, use voice chat and follow your friends’ progress in real-time, and more. Battlelog will be available for the monthly fee of (drum roll)... zero dollars. We look forward to providing more information on these features in the near future![/quote]

Source

i c wat u did thar DICE

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Kicking CoD Elite in the groin.

Can't wait to see more on the Battlelog thing. Sounds cool

Cant wait to see what they do at E3

[quote user="USMC 90 95"]

Can't wait to see more on the Battlelog thing. Sounds cool

[/quote]

What I think it is that it's the current "My Soldier" feature only enhanced.

mmmmm Team Deathmatch....i like the sound of that..... and manage Platoons???? so more just a team of 4 to talk to i guess and you can work as an actual team???? YES!!!!!

Why would they not show co-op campaign?

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

Why would they not show co-op campaign?

[/quote]

They're probably trying to focus on the competitive multiplayer, b/c they know that's what most people are going to buy the game for.

That's just a guess, however.

First i was like.. "WTF!? Team deathmatch in a BF game!!! Damn you DICE!!!"

But now i think of it.. It might be actually cool to do some random shooting, and it keeps the K/D hunters out of the objective based servers. I think this might be the best thing DICE ever has done for his Hardcore Battlefield fans..

Ow and i love the rants about the free onlinestats thingy, specially on Twitter they sure as hell know how to burry CoD into the ground with it.  

I love this time of year.  E3 is great.  Looking foward to seeing what they show of this game.

It is my understanding that BF3 will be run on the 360 at the show and that Microsoft is going to make a showcase out of it.  I truly believe for once, this game will live up to its hype.