BF3 blackout March 2nd?

http://battlefieldo.com/threads/blackout-battlefield.3881/

Bro is mad.

There seems to be a lot of these kind of blogs up around the net.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

These things almost never work, but don't let the wives or girlfriends find this out, they may flip a wig.

Im guessing thats from teh PC community???

Who have had numerous fixes and yet still complain. We on xbox have had the release patch and the nerf patch that came with B2K.

If the issues were game changers then Id or we would be bothered . The "problems" are the community who will never be happy unless they have DICE on speed dial . They are a group of spoiled cry babies who because they cant have it "NOW" cry and complain. EA should take  BF3 down for a day and watch the forums go berserk with these whiners.

I kinda agree with this action... If we could only communicate with DICE.. I might get the feeling back they actually listening to us. this is a start..

Thing is,it would be near impossible to even get 50% of BF3 players to all do this as a very large amount of people don't visit BF3 forums or blogs and they just play the game casually.I don't see it working myself.

such a good idea, i feel like Dice/Ea abandoned this game after b2k was released. Hopefully 2142 will be amazing.

Guilty casual gamer here. I know....shame on me.

[quote user="Ataxia Geezer"]

Guilty casual gamer here. I know....shame on me.

[/quote]For promoting yourself?

Dice is doing this in my honor as 3/2 is my birthday.

better than april 1st

This action is becoming big.. it even hits the news on tv over here in the Netherlands.. (gaming new i might add) Guess Battlefieldo will get more support as we might think.. Im already in a BF3 black out for the last 6 weeks though.. lol .