BF3 Beta to hit next week (was meant to be Friday but delayed because of Xbox)

not an official word from dice, but adds hope i guess? there's only two Tuesdays left of the month.

http://www.enterbf3.com/

scroll down to "fuelling the BETA craze"

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hopefully it'll be sooner rather than later.

I hope your source is right, however I wont be holding my breath until official word from DICE or EA.

The bus picture is on Twitter also.

nothing is legit unless confirmed by DICE.

remeber there are a ton of scams and fake sites going around right now.

I wish people would sort their thread titles out so i dont have to wait ten minutes for this pathetic website to load yet another waste of my time. Enter bf3 dont know any better than we do as to when the beta will be out its all speculation. It has been mentioned on other sites that the delay is due to sony , in short its all bs to get you get their sites hit rate up. It seems to be working :)

This rant is aimed more at this pathetic excuse for a forum and not the OP , its taking AGES to load up a page thats telling me nothing , but the title promises so much ;0)

Hope its this tuesday.

I was told at the EA hub yesterday that the beta should go live this Tuesday.

Why Tuesday though?  Most DLC and map packs and arcade games and patches are Wednesday for 360 and Thursday for PS3.  Tuesday for disc sales mainly.  I wont complain if its Tuesday since its a day earlier then my prediction.

If it were to be on a tuesday my thinking would be to give the MoH guys their 2 day bonus....but then again I'm not very bright and my wife thinks I'm an idiot.

it's always Tuesdays here in the UK