BF3 Beta Map

Who thinks DICE will go the lame route and choose some close-quarters rush map instead of a huge conquest map with jets and all that fun stuff.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am guessing it will be the Paris map that they have been showing off at E3 because it mixes close and medium scale battles. They might even throw in a bigger map as well to show off the power but I am thinking the Paris one for sure.

Hmm I think we will see the jets as they are kinda one of the highlights of the game.

[quote user="SC ShadowTSI"]

Hmm I think we will see the jets as they are kinda one of the highlights of the game.

[/quote]
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I too hope the map has jets. But I just don't see DICE doing that as that would make too much sense. Im still disappointed that after 5 years of waiting, the very first BF3 multiplayer footage we see looks like something out of a COD game. The singleplayer video made up for it slightly though.

it will be the paris map shown at E3.  dice & EA want to lure the cod crowd in for money  and the best way to do that is to give them a map that's arena style CQB ground combat  IE Paris map.  It has 1 LAV  that's about it.

We vets want jets and a big map  but EA is after money and sales with cod players.

Sucks but just a fact.

I'm also betting in the "beta" which really is a demo that late in the game  we will see 2 modes shown.

rush mode for returning BC players on Paris  and TDM for the cod playes on Paris  which is just a slice up of the same map.

Cod players will only get excited if they can play TDM.

Definitely no jets in the beta. That's for sure.

I'm thinking it'll be the same Operation Metro map that they showed in the MP trailer and it was also the map for the E3 gameplay booth.

I'll just be happy to play. Rush should be fun, and I may give TDM a chance. Never know, could be enjoyable.

TDM sucks. That's one mode I guarantee I won't be playing.

the olny time I play TDM is when I want a relaxing game that's not so rushed. Kind of like sitting on the back porch and plinking 'prairie wookies', some times it's a nice change. You'll play one round, or as many as it takes you to unlock the BF3 equivalent to "Won them All"

Most likely some stupid Rush map. 75/25

if they were smart they would put jets in the beta for feedback reasons. I'd rather OP jets in the beta rather than the full game