Bf3 Back2Karkand

So I dowloaded the Bf3 B2k pack, it was on deal of the week, probably still is, the thing is that it costs 600 points, but when I downloaded it it took 1200 points of my account, why is that so when it clearly costs 600 points?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey there Proof! I'm checking on my console, and I don't see this on the Deal of the Week or any other promo area. When I pull it up, it does show for 1200 MSP. Can you tell me exactly when you purchase this add-on? Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, no prob I purchased it on the 8th of may at 08:15 PM (im from Croatia so that should be one hour less in the UK, the thing is that when I downloaded it, it still cost 600 MS points and it was still on deal of the week, also I downloaded Trials evolution 2 min before B2K, if that means anything

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, Proof121. I'm not sure from which region's dashboard you found the deal, but I haven't been able to locate it here - sorry about that! In addition, Croatia is not supported by LIVE which means you may encounter problems with purchasing such as what you described in this thread. Unfortunately we're unable to help with that. My apologies for the inconvenience, Proof! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Sorry this didn't help.

I know that croatia isnt supported, however I have never had any problems with downloading anything prior to this download, the very reason i wanted to download that particullar pack is that it cost 600 MS points, and when I pressed the download button the price was still 600 MS points, i have no problem with paying the required amount of points, thats like reading a price tag in the store wich says that sth cost 6$ and when you want to pay for it the bill says 6$ but you look in your wallet and see that 12$ are missing, thats what bothers me, if the price said 1200MS points, that wouldnt be a problem, but it said 600, I hope that that clears up the situation, now what can I do or who can I call to resolve this issue, hopefully to everyones benefit, thank you and looking forward to a solution. Ive had xbox360 for 5 years now and I wouldnt want such a petty problem to turn me away from what i think is the best online service and console to date.

Sorry this didn't help.

The next step would be to get in touch with phone support. They will hopefully be able to help you further with this situation. Thank you in advance! Let us know how it goes.

Sorry this didn't help.

Right, Ill try that, however I have my doughts about that, appreciate the effort.

Sorry this didn't help.