BF3 Avatar Gear With Pre-Order

Okay I was reading this post http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2011/08/04/presenting-all-pre-order-offers-for-battlefield-3-limited-edition.aspx and it says that there will be xbox 360 avatar gear when you preorder. will everybody who preorders bf3 from any retailer receive that or just from certain retailers? and what retailers if its only certain ones

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

I hate when they make you pre-order from different places just so you can get a special item that is only exclusive to that store.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

yeh i know it makes me mad, ive seen somewhere where it said all xbox360 preorders get it but in that link it says only at select retailers, i just hope origin is one of those "select" retailers.

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

I hate when they make you pre-order from different places just so you can get a special item that is only exclusive to that store.

[/quote]

That was the worst with LA Noire. Every damn store (Gamestop, Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon etc etc) had their own exclusive content. I didn't know which one to go after. 

I am also assuming that at some point all these "Preorder" exclusives will be available on the marketplace. Look what Rockstar did with all the "exclusive" dlc content for LA Noire. I preordered it at GS so I could get the excl tommy gun. A week later is was available to everyone on the mp. Makes me sick when companies hype up a game with preorder excl then later say "fooled you" and put up for everyone.

ALL pre-orders get back to Karkand, am I correct?