BF3 & Alcohol !!

I gotta stop mixing the 2!!! My K/D is suffering horribly!! It's great for driving, running, jumping is more fun (I usually forget to pull the 'chute & end up going SPLAT) Honking the horn is great...lol...But, aiming is kaputzkey.....I couldn't hit a tank if it was coming right at me...ha....Cheers to Vibro & friends for putting up w/ me 'till i passed out. Sorry for the excessive FRIENDLY FIRE  but you all looked so EVIL!!

~Cheers!!

~Fuzzy

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sounds like a good time :D

Lol.Sounds fun.

Virtually the only time I play BF3 is when I'm drinking which is why you'll almost never find me playing during the work week. lol

[quote user="FatFuzzy"]

I gotta stop mixing the 2!!! My K/D is suffering horribly!! It's great for driving, running, jumping is more fun (I usually forget to pull the 'chute & end up going SPLAT) Honking the horn is great...lol...But, aiming is kaputzkey.....I couldn't hit a tank if it was coming right at me...ha....Cheers to Vibro & friends for putting up w/ me 'till i passed out. Sorry for the excessive FRIENDLY FIRE  but you all looked so EVIL!!

~Cheers!!

~Fuzzy

[/quote]This is how fuzzy gets you naked and his bed by midnight...

Nah, playing hammered is way more fun... *** K/D, put a beer in my hand an a high explosive in the other, I'll drive with my feet

[quote user="DTW Dirty Harry"]

Virtually the only time I play BF3 is when I'm drinking which is why you'll almost never find me playing during the work week. lol

[/quote]...you're always mad when you play with me though...and you're such a mellow guy....I'm the one with the temper....safty note for all friends, if I'm pissed at my kids...I shouldn't play at all.....that lump under their shoe is my last nerve that they are standing on

Hmmm, sounds like fun. I am going to have to try that sometime. :)

buy this...sprinkle it on everything

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

[quote user="DTW Dirty Harry"]

[/quote]...you're always mad when you play with me though...and you're such a mellow guy....I'm the one with the temper....safty note for all friends, if I'm pissed at my kids...I shouldn't play at all.....that lump under their shoe is my last nerve that they are standing on

[/quote]

I know and it shouldn't be that way. It isn't you guys, you know that. Almost every friggin time I join ya'lls server I get demolished and I have no idea why. That's why I get pissed. This past weekend I quit the HC server you guys were in, went to another server and went 37 and 18 my very first match after I left. It's the craziest thing.

It's not that I expect to do great. I mean, I play no more than 2 days per week at best but ***, who wants to sit there and go 3 and 7?

...yeah, on the rare occasion I play normal, I usually get an outrageous score too....but I still prefer HC for some reason