BF2mc community game (for old times sake..)

we know we can get a private match or even a clan match going in that game so c'mon... let's play..

Sign in if you are interested, I'll pick a day/time (probably May 28, at 2pm EST).. it's my birthday and will be a great way to celebrate..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would be down for that. I could bring a friend or two. I got one friend that definitely has it and one that I have been grilling to get it.

Im down.. I need to get ZD dogtags before I die.. What better day than his birthday...muhahahhahaa

I'm in if it's at a reasonable time in my time zone.

how are you gonna get dog tags in modern combat when that game didn't allow you to get them yet. that didn't happen till bad company not modern combat

Count @@@e @@@n @@@f @@@'@@@ @@@n your time zone

[quote user="AssyrianWarfare"]

@@@'@@@ @@@n @@@f @@@t's at a reasonable time @@@n @@@y time zone.

[@@@quote]@@@'@@@ planning @@@t for 2pm EST (are you +6??).. @@@ figured some EU peeps would want @@@n so the time should work..

you CAN knife @@@n BF2mc... @@@'ll @@@@@@ve you @@@y DT's.. just be sure to bleach them before you wear them..

Don't know what's happened there ,but count @@@e @@@n

Count me out. I can't play that game it hurts my eyes. I'm not a  graphics nut but that game is difficult to play if you have eyes that can't stand the sharpness.

I'm in. Downloading the game now. I'll probably suck but it's all in good fun.

I actually still own a copy of BF2:MC for the 360. Please post something again as a reminder when the time draws nearer because I believe I'd like to join in too.