I am trying to download Battlefield Hardline. I bought it on the Marketplace a couple days ago, and no matter what I do, once the download gets to 20%, it goes to the queue, and I can’t get it to download any more. It always gets to 20%.
I’ve tried deleting the installation and restarting it numerous times. I’ve done hard resets. I’ve searched thoroughly to find solutions for this problem and the only thing I’ve seen was restarting downloads, and hard resetting. I’ve read the forums here, and on the EA support site. I've had live chats with tech support from here, and with 3 people at EA. Nobody has been able to help me at all.
Things I have tried:
- Canceling the install, restarting it. (I think im up to 9 times on this)
- Uninstalling/Reinstalling the Battlepack DLC that came with it
- Hard Resetting, even through settings-power&startup
- Installing on wireless and wired connections
- Clearing MAC address
- Clearing Persistent Storage in the Blu Ray settings
- Resetting my router.
- Unplugging power chord from the console and the power brick
- Delete Profile from xbox, re add profile
- Delete all saved game data from cloud and console
What else can I try? I want to be able to play this game, but I am so frustrated with this right now.