BF BETA

Ok, been a while now, anybody got a firm date for this yet? i realise its invitation only and you need to have been suckered, sorry, needed to have bought MOH but was hoping for its release around now, or am i asking too early?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

People who bought MoH will be granted a 48 hour early access to the beta. After that, it's free for everybody to enjoy :)

As for the date, all that is confirmed by DICE is September. Just wait until a few days and see what happens.

[quote user="ReproductioN"]People who bought MoH will be granted a 48 hour early access to the beta. After that, it's free for everybody to enjoy :)

As for the date, all that is confirmed by DICE is September. Just wait until a few days and see what happens.[/quote]I bet you getting bored of posting this reply now.

Dice is waiting for Valve to release Half Life 3

I am gonna stand up for MOH and say I enjoyed the SP more than any other military shooter last year. Just my opinion but it was good times.

i thought the SP was very good, but DICE didnt go on to make the MP, instead the Keystone Cops made that part of the game. Thats what you get for having two outfits doing seperate things, the vids looked good but they were SP only so would look good anyway, the MP is dire full stop. Good luck IW lol.

DICE did the MP, Danger Close did the SP

Marlboro ManTX: "DICE did the MP, Danger Close did the SP"

This^

[quote user="Marlboro ManTX"]

DICE did the MP, Danger Close did the SP

[/quote]

This. Danger Close did the campaign; and because they were busy making it awesome, EA brought DICE in to do the MP so they could beat CoD to release first. So DICE used it as a playground to work on the BF3 technology, hence why BF3 visually looks like MoH. They should have let DC do the MP as well and just released it in the spring. It would have been way better.