Between the two...

Between Anders and Fenris, which is your fav.

I like Fenris because he's stronger and not as...what's the word I'm looking for...ah yes...depressing. Anders was pretty cool in Awakening, but once he came into DA:2 he seems so blah. I know that he's *SPOILER* merged with Justice, but dang. He doesn't have to be that down in the mouth.

I know that Fenris can have his moments of depression, but at least he likes to get down to business and doesn't let too much get him down.

I also think that Fenris is a much better fighting companion. Anders is a good healer, but he isn't so good at fighting.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I have to say Fenris as well. Taking brooding to all new depths (even more than FFVIII's brooding protaganist, Squall Leonhart), add in that he can put his hand into a person's chest, crush their heart and leave no evidence is a plus. He's also a decent fighter and while he can get morose, he doesn't let it stop him from doing what he has to.

Anders.... In Awakening he was ok, bit of a clown. In DAII though... to quote Joker when describing Garrus in ME2 "He's taken that stick out of his *** and is now beating people with it." Anders is far more serious, and you can't blame him due to Justice's influence. As a Healer, he's the best.... but after what he does in Act 3, I can't condone his course of action there.

Neither, I dislike both of them.  Fenris's voice just iritates the heck out of Me and His dislike of mages just seals the deal. Anders I never liked even in Awakening. What He does in act 3 seals the deal as well. Jjust My 2 cents worth.

[quote user="Koniginherrin"]

Neither, I dislike both of them.  Fenris's voice just iritates the heck out of Me and His dislike of mages just seals the deal. Anders I never liked even in Awakening. What He does in act 3 seals the deal as well. Jjust My 2 cents worth.

[/quote]

My thoughts too..

I'd have to say Anders ONLY b/cuz he is a better healer than I...