Bethesda sale problems

Bethesda sale is on the screen but its not cheaper i wanted to buy dragonborn it said it was just over £9 and on sale for just over £8 beens there wasnt much difference i didn't rush to buy it as i didnt have gold membership i got gold yesterday went to buy it today and bethesda say its for sale but is up for £13.49 if i knew it was going to be that much after sale i would of bought it straight away. Why wasn't the prices displayed right if i knew this was going to happen i would of bought it sooner if i buy it now what price is it. if its still on sale and from £13.49 I'd buy more, like dawngaurd and fallout dlc i thought it was only a pound off so no need to rush im gutted now i could of had them for £8 if only we knew.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:
Answer

Hello,

The price shown may have been the non Gold member special price (in green) with the Gold member special price (in yellow) above.  Sadly when items are on sale they do not always show the original price.  All sales have a date range and often a limited time forcing us to make quick decisions.

I'm sorry you missed it but it may go on special again.

Good luck & happy gaming

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.