Bethesda Is Working On Texture Issue (Proof)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I know that New Vegas had a few issues and Bethesda worked hard to patch that up asap.

This is one of the few companies that I know will do their best to resolve the issue quickly.

[quote user="Mr Ghaleon"]

I know that New Vegas had a few issues and Bethesda worked hard to patch that up asap.

This is one of the few companies that I know will do their best to resolve the issue quickly.

[/quote]

Took them long enough, though.

I think Bethesda will be able to patch the texture issue relatively easily, though.

Nice to hear... I saw the pictures and even though it's a small issue, I'll still be installing to my Hard Drive. According to your source and others it's just a bug in the coding itself, not if it's off the disc or not.

-

Annoying, but not game breaking at all.

[quote user="MattKohl101"]

Nice to hear... I saw the pictures and even though it's a small issue, I'll still be installing to my Hard Drive. According to your source and others it's just a bug in the coding itself, not if it's off the disc or not.

-

Annoying, but not game breaking at all.

[/quote]

There's a temporary workaround.

Clear your cache after installing Skyrim and when playing, if the glitch shows up, just exit to the main menu and reload your last save.

[quote user="TLS Big Boss"]

There's a temporary workaround.

Clear your cache after installing Skyrim and when playing, if the glitch shows up, just exit to the main menu and reload your last save.

[/quote]

Thanks for the tip! Can't wait to pick it up at midnight.

I will just play it from the disk and install it after a second patch comes on. Because I don't really want to wait the extra few minutes to install it. My connection is slow, and games take forever to install.

[quote user="implantedwall14"]

I will just play it from the disk and install it after a second patch comes on. Because I don't really want to wait the extra few minutes to install it. My connection is slow, and games take forever to install.

[/quote]

Skyrim shouldn't take anyone long to install.

It's less than 5 gigs. I've heard 3.9.

Do your disc drive a favor and install it.

hmmm, how do they pull off having such a huge environement with rich detail only be 3.9 gb?

I might. It probably took me so long because the games I have installed are from the Marketplace. Mass Effect 1 took me about two days, and Oblivion took me about three. And they downloaded nonstop. Assassin's Creed took me about 20 minutes. I guess I can wait that long....

[quote user="Lax"]

hmmm, how do they pull off having such a huge environement with rich detail only be 3.9 gb?

[/quote]

New compression technique Bethesda came up with just for Skyrim.