Beta's Over Today

and while i loved the beta as much as the next person, it had its major flaws with map layouts and certain weapons (cough,dbs and retro, cough) lol

but any way, its back to gow2 for me and as bad as that game is, im going to look foward to playing it again because it doesn't have the retro or dbs, that in itself already makes it better to me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yeah, Gears 2 has lag and overpowered hosts. Way better.

^ This.

i'd rather deal with that than get killed by cheap randoms and pussys using Retro's and spraying or Double barrels hiding behind a corner.

Technically the beta is over Monday, not today (sunday).  But ya its going to suck that it's coming to an end.   I would pay money for it right now as-is.  I won't be going back to gears 2 tho, i'll play my back catalog of games and wait till sept.

I sure am going to miss it.

[quote user="Mufasa iz King"]

i'd rather deal with that than get killed by cheap randoms and pussys using Retro's and spraying or Double barrels hiding behind a corner.

[/quote]You'd rather deal with awful lag, massive host advantage, and unbalanced weapons than deal with a pair of close range guns that are easily beaten?

You should really consider setting your priorities straight.