Beta Unlocks

so yeah,  now that others have trashball cole and is no longer a beta exclusive (yeah yeah, beta one has diferent colors, same character and armor) you guys think epic will give away on another  DLC or simply add to the marketplace the flaming skins? same with all DLC characters, they already gave them to everyone else so why not with the flaming weapons skin? 
I know I know, you guys will hate me but it was just a thought 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They gave away the golden lancer, the golden hammerburst, thrashball cole, all the preorder characters, and came out with the liquid green metal skins to buy. Might as well release the flaming set and Adam Fenix.

I know its been said before (cant remember if it was you who said it), but hey isnt the next DLC into weather and that stuff, elements/forces of nature? wwhy not give away those weapon skins? I see cole trashball as the hardest unlock from the beta, and its already up for grabs to everyone who bought the fenix rising DLC right? (cant rememebr if it comes with that one or any of the other ones before)

I would give you my Flame skins if I could.  I never use them and don't particularly like them.  I like darker colored skins for some reason.  Unless I'm in a particularly goofy mood;  then I'll put my garish skin on.

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

Might as well release the flaming set and Adam Fenix.

[/quote]

Epic confirmed they are not going to be re-releasing the AF from Epic Edition.

Your incorrect, sir. Why would they give the community something that GearHeads (like myself)

paid extra for back in September; pure blasphemy is what it would be. Ill enjoy my unique Adam Fenix, and

Commando Dom (until DLC4) Thank You!

You guys act like this is a surprise. Any game that has tons of skins for sale on the market is obviously out to cash in as much as possible. Duh.

If they release those as paid DLC then what's the difference? You got them months ago and others didn't.

Epic always screws over their loyal customers so I dont see why not

dirt you made me fall in love with you with that post

well at least its still a 360 exclusive

I'm fine with my chocolate skins but yeah, having them wouldnt hurt me, just like I have trashball cole LE and since they already *** all beta players with that character, why not do it aggain with their weapon skins, they still have that fancy medal after all LoL