Beta is the worst

I'm a BIG fan of all the Bad Company games. This Battlefield 3 Beta is the worst Beta I have played in resent memory. I've been doing games for many many years.

It appears they have rushed this game. I am thinking of canceling my pre order.

I can't believe they would *** this up so badly. I'm really very disappointed.

I was so looking forward to this game.

No, I'm not a COD Black Ops fan.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

LOL @ you threatening to cancel a preorder because of a BETA.....have fun with that.

I think you people that say "CALM DOWN IT'S JUST A BETA" are in denial. How can you not see how stupid DICE is. Why on earth release a beta that is NOTHING LIKE the final version of the game? Dumbest thing I've ever heard.

[quote user="OrdealByFire"]

Why on earth release a beta that is NOTHING LIKE the final version of the game? Dumbest thing I've ever heard.

[/quote]

Here's why

[quote user="OrdealByFire"]

I think you people that say "CALM DOWN IT'S JUST A BETA" are in denial. How can you not see how stupid DICE is. Why on earth release a beta that is NOTHING LIKE the final version of the game? Dumbest thing I've ever heard.

[/quote]

Ummmmm....its called a beta, i repeat..... A BETA. not a final version DEMO. dont confuse the two.

after messing with my settings looks great now enjoying it alot.

Go ahead,cancel your pre-order, you will only have to go out and buy it anyway when you see how frickin good it is when it comes out!

Go ahead,cancel your pre-order,but i bet you go out and buy anyway when you see how dam good it is when its released

stupid forums

well it is  a final version yes they make a patch BUT 2.0 gb is the max u can fix spawn camping, u can fix glitches BUT u cant fix flawed gameplay.  It appears this game is geard for the pc and the xbox version will suffer.  I would of never thought id see the day i might be choosing cod over battlefield im sick thinking abt it

-diving to prone crap (they took prone out of previous games for this, why add it now)

-spawn camping

-1 bullet basically kills you

-higher levels now have an advantage with better guns scope ect, wasnt like that before at lvl 1 u had good stuff to compete

- the menu is now a mess

- love how the guns fire_very realistic,love large maps,

[quote user="KOBRA KIA"]well it is  a final version [/quote]

proof????