same old cr*p.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Fell for what.?

I was pretty sure there would be no BETA, Good Sir.

I don't remember anyone saying anything about a BETA. Also, how do you know nobody will buy it? We've barely seen the campaign and NOBODY has even seen the multiplayer, yet. Unless you're a time-traveler, I suggest you keep quiet until you've seen it.

thats what im saying..they wont release a beta because some people will think its not a decent buy..so iw make more money..read the other post about the beta..it will enlighten you

This has been said before, but I'm going to say it anyway. BETA does not mean "Demo". A BETA is (in most cases) a chance to give feedback to the developers. Those people who don't like certain things in the game would actually do better to play the game and then let them know just what it was that made them not like it. Developers love getting feedback for their games. Besides all that, a BETA is also a great way to report pre-launch glitches and exploits to the creators so they can fix 'em. Hope this helps.

[quote user="orion796"]

thats what im saying..they wont release a beta because some people will think its not a decent buy..so iw make more money..read the other post about the beta..it will enlighten you

[/quote]

I did, and I'm pretty sure I read it before you did...

So basically you're just telling me something I already knew. Thanks for the Enlightment, Montesquie?

yes but what im saying is..it can also hurt sales..so many people play online betas take world at war for one..i think you could play about 6 levels or something not quite sure but that gave everyone an idea of what multiplayer was like..i didnt buy the game then for that reason..i wasnt impressed..not enough to prise me away from cod 4..thus they lost a customer and now cod only has to rely on the hype to boost sales

"Did I ever tell you the definition of Insanity..?"  -Vaas (from FARCRY 3 @ E3)

I played the WaW BETA and thought it was pretty good. Makin practically sold that game to me lol. Hell, after I saw that they had zombies I lost my freakin' mind, though! I've easily logged more time into N. Zombies then the multiplayer. But as for MW3. I don't even notice any hype surrounding it. Most of us who really like COD will want to check it out anyway. The other people out there who're not feeling the love will, no doubt, watch from a distance before taking the plunge. nothing wrong with that either. I understand that times are a little rough right now and games are not exactly cheap. There's also a lot of other great games heading to store shelves and it's very important to choose wisely if you're gaming on a budget. It's especially important to make a good choice since almost no stores out there will take back a game when the plastic has been torn off.

I really don't care.

As far as I have seen the FAL is in it, so yay. Most likely the DEagle will be in it. I don't care about anything else. :B

OP, I think it's safe for me to say that people can see that you're not very intelligent.