BETA For Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Can Be Pre-Loaded!

Just what the title says.. You can download the BETA right now, but you CANNOT play until the 19th. You can, however, stare at the titlescreen and just look at all of the details on this fully rendered soldier. Also, yes. Conviction will allow you access.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 25 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

For those who don't know how to access the beta:

SPLINTER CELL OWNERS: You will have automatic access to the beta from your Splinter Cell disc on the 19th - no keys needed. However, you'll be receiving an email from us starting on April 19th with three Xbox beta access keys that you can share with friends to build your squad!

XBOX GAMESTOP PREORDERS: You will receive your beta key plus three Xbox buddy keys for you to share with friends to build your squad. Keys will be emailed to you starting on the 19th.

PLAYSTATION PLUS MEMBERS: all PlayStation Plus members will have immediate access to the beta on April 19th.

PC GAMERS: While there are no plans for a PC beta as of now, our devs are working hard to build an amazing Ghost Recon: Future Soldier experience for you on PC. We'll keep you posted if anything changes.

DOG TAG OWNERS: For Ghosts who have received a dog tag with a beta code, here’s how you redeem it.

Go to www.ghostrecon.com/vipbeta

Enter the ID code that is engraved on your dogtag EXACTLY as it appears. Capitals, numbers, dashes and all

Keep an eye on your inbox, you will receive an email with the token for the beta on or after April 19

How long is it? Should I order the game now? It wont get to me for a week.

Ends on May 2nd. 13 days.

And may I ask, buy what game?

Splinter Cell.

-

After thinking about it for approximately .235 seconds, I've discovered that 5 dollars is less than 15. I'll just preorder it and pick it up if I enjoy the beta.

Conviction is actually pretty decent, especially at $15 or under. Not really a traditional Splinter Cell game, it plays like an episode of 24...

Which is why I don't have it yet, and why I would sooner pay 5 bucks for nothing.

Not a fan of 24, I take it?

Yup. Every episode was "Oh no, Jack is going Rouge"!

-

I think we've derailed this thread too much already.

Bummer. Don't get a code for preordering from Amazon? Guess I am done then. No beta for me :\

[quote user="BlackSilverAce"]

Conviction is actually pretty decent, especially at $15 or under. Not really a traditional Splinter Cell game, it plays like an episode of 24...

[/quote] Are you serious?? I love 24!