Beta email?

ok since you cant reply to your own thread I made a new one. So I heard I dont have to rent it since I once had MOH. They should email me a code, but how do they have my email? When did I give them it? confused

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Your gamertag is linked to your email address, so if you have played a game with uses a EA server then they have your email address. If you have registered MOH on the EA website or redeemed a code that came with your copy then you have entered yourself into the early access to the beta.

Supposedly you were suppose to register it or something, I don't remember doing it honestly. I remember opening the case and reading a small flyer inside it stating I had exclusive access to the BF3 beta so I'm going to hold them to that, I also entered a code. I still have the game so I'm not too concerned. It was answered in this forum somewhere recently I just didn't bother to read it.

[quote user="Spud 72"]

Supposedly you were suppose to register it or something, I don't remember doing it honestly. I remember opening the case and reading a small flyer inside it stating I had exclusive access to the BF3 beta so I'm going to hold them to that. I still have the game so I'm not too concerned. It was answered in this forum somewhere recently I just didn't bother to read it.

[/quote]

Its quite easy to register your copy, just head over to EA.com setup a account, then link your gamertag to that account, from there you will be able to access a list of every EA game you've ever played.

Here's the link to the forum with you didn't read (lol) http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-3/1414229-bf3-beta-info-check-here-updates.html

[quote user="NameMonkey Boy"]

[quote user="Spud 72"]

Supposedly you were suppose to register it or something, I don't remember doing it honestly. I remember opening the case and reading a small flyer inside it stating I had exclusive access to the BF3 beta so I'm going to hold them to that. I still have the game so I'm not too concerned. It was answered in this forum somewhere recently I just didn't bother to read it.

[/quote]

Its quite easy to register your copy, just head over to EA.com setup a account, then link your gamertag to that account, from there you will be able to access a list of every EA game you've ever played.

Here's the link to the forum with you didn't read (lol) http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-3/1414229-bf3-beta-info-check-here-updates.html

[/quote]

Thanks for the help, but I messed up linking my gamertag years ago and even EA support didn't fix it. That's why my Vet status will forever be 0.

[quote user="Spud 72"]

[quote user="Spud 72"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for the help, but I messed up linking my gamertag years ago and even EA support didn't fix it. That's why my Vet status will forever be 0.

[/quote]

Yeah same thing happened to me, I had to create a new gamertag and restart all my battlefield games.  However I have never been able to claim my Vet status form BF2 & BF:BC1.

[quote user="Spud 72"]

[quote user="Spud 72"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah same thing happened to me, I had to create a new gamertag and restart all my battlefield games.  However I have never been able to claim my Vet status form BF2 & BF:BC1.