BETA Awards

Okay, so unlike most of my friends, I did not play the beta for GoW3, however like many others, I would love to be able to own the beta awards. Since that's impossible since beta testing is gone, I would like to take a vote/poll....

Would you spend Microsoft Points for the GoW3 BETA Awards and unlocks?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No. Epic is not going to do something like this, because if they did it would be a giant slap in the face to people like me who actually did the work in the beta to unlock these BETA EXCLUSIVE unlocks.

Nope and it never will.

Man I kick my self every time I see those flaming weapons! Should have gone to gamestop to get my code to play in the BETA!!

Scooby Doo

@Scooby Doo: At least you have a sick tag if that makes you feel any better :) lol

Also you misspelled 'snacks' in your sig.

HAHA thanks for calling that out and I know I know, but I have just been lazy. But since someone has finally called me out on it, I will go fix it now HAHA!

Scooby Doo

holy balls it's the og scooby too not followed by his social security spelled with numbers or forty x's in it.

But what about the people who took part in the Beta but did not get their unlocks.

That's bad luck Chief and I understand your position. Howvwr those who did not participate in the Beta do NOT deserve the skins or medal. The Beta was extremely easy to get into so ppl have zero excuses for not playing and EARNING those rewards.

W1LD SEVEN y do u post like this?

Post like what?