Best weapon in each kit?

Hey everyone, I'm in the midst of switching over from cod. I play pretty much solo or with one other guy. Normally i don't like using the noob guns but in this case I am a nube. I was wondering what was the best gun/attachment for each class was. This is a new world to me. Once I understand the maps and how to play this game I'll start using all the guns. Thanks for any input in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What are your top 5 guns from any game? Are you usually capping the flag or defending the runner?

Do hold the trigger down, feather it, or tap it repeatedly?  Not that I have your answers but I'd suggest figuring out what you want want out of each class.  You can really design each class to be either aggressive or defensive.  So figure out which class is your all out aggro and which one is your last resort for surviving a beating. You can switch out all your guns and equipment during the match too.

-

IMO the Tank or L.A.V. is the beast weapon in each kit.

[quote user="CODukes4"]Hey everyone, I'm in the midst of switching over from cod. I play pretty much solo or with one other guy. Normally i don't like using the noob guns but in this case I am a nube. I was wondering what was the best gun/attachment for each class was. This is a new world to me. Once I understand the maps and how to play this game I'll start using all the guns. Thanks for any input in advance.

[/quote]

Yeah this post'll go over like a fart in an elevator....valid question though.  You can come to your own conclusions a few different ways selecting Y while reviewing the options for your player is one.  T

Things like damage and rate of fire are all important, but keep in mind what benefit it has to the team in general as this is a team game, and if you're playing anything but TDM you have sort of a responsibility to use your kit to help your team play the objective - capture and hold flags or MCOMs.    Lot of great to be had here   [view:http://symthic.com/?s=bf3&sb=dmgchart]   and here http://denkirson.xanga.com/756891604/bf3/

assault - aek971 with foregrip and heavy barrel, and the m16 with the same.

engineer - scarH with foregrip and laser sight and a-91 with the same, or heavy barrel depending on the size of the map.

support - all of them are all right i don't have a preference especially since they made the recoil on the saw rediculous in this past patch.

recon - only have sv98 so i can't comment.

scopes are preference.

[quote user="Str8UpAmaZing27"]

assault - aek971 with foregrip and heavy barrel, and the m16 with the same.

engineer - scarH with foregrip and laser sight and a-91 with the same, or heavy barrel depending on the size of the map.

support - all of them are all right i don't have a preference especially since they made the recoil on the saw rediculous in this past patch.

recon - only have sv98 so i can't comment.

scopes are preference.

[/quote]The foregrip is actually useless now. It INCREASES your bullet spread because of the patch. Using say the M16 with just a heavy barrel gives it almost no spread whatsoever. Just throwing that out there... 

Ya, I guess I approached this wrong.  I was thinking in cod terms.  I guess I thought each kit would have had a fan favorite.  I like to attack on offense and defend on defence (as simple as that sounds).  I'd like a gun with manageable recoil with good stopping power from middle range.  I'm leaning towards the medic kit, but it seems like engineer is the kit I'm going to be forced to use on alot of maps.  Which bolt action sniper is the most powerful?  The spawn Becon in the recon class really helped me when I was playing with randoms.  Sorry I'm a nub.

You have to unlock guns and attachments, do start off with decent enough guns tho.  Honestly there's a massive array of setups to use, then another vast array of setups for vehicles!  I agree with epiXtatic on tanks and LAVs.  I can only post my setup:

Assault - (AN-94 with ACOG, foregrip and heavy barrel) (silenced M1911) (Grenade launcher)

Engineer - (ScarH with RDS, foregrip and laser) (M1911) (Javelin) (Repair Tool)

Support - (M60E4 with HOLO, foregrip and extended mags) (silenced M1911) (C4)

Recon - (M98B with 12x scope and bipod) (M1911) (MAV)

It's all personal preference, there's around 50 guns all with 16 attachments... player class unlocks and vehicle unlocks!

The back of my hand works pretty good. Got a nice little sack of powder that I carry around with me too.

Note to everyone - dump the foregrip, it's costing you accuracy after the patch

^ Will take that advice, bipod is useless in moving combat though!

Yeah,I use Bi-Pod on everything now,It deploys easier aswell now.Its personal choice as to what weapons you prefer,Loads of my friends all use different setups.I go with assault F2000 with just a bi-pod,engi with scar h with bi pod and rds,support with m27iar with rds and bi-pod and recon very rarely with pp19 or m40 or l96.(sorry bout non capitalisation,was lazy)