Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Reported for violating forum rules.

Please learn how to utilize the forums.

[quote user="The Junior V"]

Reported for violating forum rules.

Please learn how to utilize the forums.

[/quote]

This video actually isnt of his stats this time, its actually a SAM turret shooting someone. Nothing we havnt all seen but still.

[quote user="Malaki UK"]

This video actually isnt of his stats this time, its actually a SAM turret shooting someone. Nothing we havnt all seen but still.

[/quote]

I understand that, although I did not watch his video. He is still in a direct violation of the forum rules detailed here.

so you cant post videos showing something about a game that is in the forums we're talking about, now that doesn't make much sense to me, but like i've said before, everyone on these forums are so far up mircosofts @@@ about the stuff on the forums has to be PERFECT along the rules on it gets removed, thats retarded, if it was a glitch, it wouldn't be reported for violation, it would be watch cause everyone wants to know how to cheat.

No one cares.

[quote user="Mufasa iz King"]

so you cant post videos showing something about a game that is in the forums we're talking about, now that doesn't make much sense to me, but like i've said before, everyone on these forums are so far up mircosofts @@@ about the stuff on the forums has to be PERFECT along the rules on it gets removed, thats retarded, if it was a glitch, it wouldn't be reported for violation, it would be watch cause everyone wants to know how to cheat.

[/quote]

Correct.

Would be reported just the same as yours.

If you'd like to post here, please have the courtesy to do so appropriately.

Don't like rules? Then go to GB where no one follows rules and 21 of 25 threads on the first page are off-topic (I have screen caps). You try to ask a question game related there and are not known, have over a 500 posts, etc, you will get flamed beyond anything Flak Jacket Pro could ever help with.