BEST TOMB RAIDER EVER!!!!!!

Agree/disagree???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I wouldn't say its the BEST ( yet at least) only played about a hour of it so far. But it is pretty D**** Good so far ( been playing Dynasty warriors 7 empires on my ps3 which is a lot of fun :P)

i would say it is!

best one this gen. here's hoping for an other great one next gen.

Absolutely for the 360!  The original TR on the PS1 was one of the reasons I got hooked on video games.  I remember going to Barnes and Noble every other day to ready the strategy guide to solve some of the puzzles, and that damn T-Rex must have killed me 100 times ; )

I can hardly wait to finish this awesome game and can hardly wait for the next installment!

Likewise.  The original Tomb Raider was one of the best video games I've ever played.  Even if I had to play it in low detail in a small box on PC to get it to work on my parent's slow computer.

This Tomb Raider is great, but the original was ground breaking.  There were a lot more puzzles to solve (more difficult)  and back tracking to complete task. How the game flowed was perfect.  Even though you were back in forth in the same areas for periods of time the game always progressed forward.  

When I played sometimes my brother's friends would sit there watching for hours. Trying to help with puzzle, and not knowing what the hell they were talking about...LOL!  The game was that captivating.  

Don't get me wrong this game is captivating too.  I couldn't put it down.  My wife was b!tching last night about me playing it.  I just completed it today.  What a way to reboot the franchise.  Can't wait for the next installment on next-gen consoles.  

i loved this new TR but the original was something different at the time no other game was like it so it had that special WOW factor. also anyone else when they first started playing to jump over ledges pressing A 3/4 steps b4 the edge like on old TR lol old habits die hard ;]

Tomb Raider is my favorite franchise and this one is the best so far.   Looking forward to a sequel.

9.5/10

Definitely one of the top entries into the series IMO. Loving every minute of the game so far.

It's a really well made game with lots of polish.  The character movement is probably the best I have ever seen, for example.  But it's not the best Tomb Raider game ever.  Not even close.