Best Round

What is the best round you have ever had playing Halo 4?

Mine was BTB on Exile. I went 42-7-9. It didn't hurt that the first time I had the tank I got a running riot before they managed to destroy it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

right now...................i suck

I think of myself as an ok player. Mainly focused on helping team mates and dont care too much about K/D.    I have some good rounds and some really bad rounds. BUT 2 of my friends and I had THE best game we will ever have in our life in Halo 4 on the Exile map last weekend.   I just do not see ourselves ever topping that round.  In my file share. We have actually had several really amazing rounds on Exile. 

so far my best game, which are few and far between, was a 16-4-1 in Rangnarok where i spent most of my time in a Banshee and of course no one in my household was around to see it ...... go figure LOL ....but 42-9 WOW Panda

Tank? Lol.

I went 19 - 4 and was AFK for all those deaths, which I was reasonably happy with, just chilling with a BR. Plenty more games went 17 - 2, 16 - 3, 16 - 1, so on.

I care little for Multikills or high killcounts in a vehicle, preferring to have solid games consistently.

38 and something in the Gauss Hog.

I owe it all to my trusty driver, take a bow sir.

30-3 on complex, slayer.  Mix of sniper rifle, ghost and gravity hammer. :)

This one time, I came in 3rd and only went -4. (if you look at my service record, those few Really GOOD games, were my son playing not me....)

Im on a horrible streak.

What does the third number represent?  A tie?

Assists.