Best **** riffle on Ghosts?

What's your opinion on which is best? With what perks?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Are you incapable of trying the options available to you?

Don't just ask for the best, it's pathetic.

You're the pathetic one. Just looking for others favorites? Sorry I can't play all day like you're unemployed self

You don't even know how amusing that reply was ; )

I don't even bloody know!

Everyone knows that no-one knows

[quote user="Im So NazTee"]What's your opinion on which is best? With what perks?

[/quote]

I see a lot of people running with the AK 12 suggesting it's a pretty good option.

The one I'm using now, I can't remember the name of it but it's got the magazine behind the trigger mechanism.

I've opted for this one because it has the highest fire rate for it's class and when it comes down to 2 people shooting at each other at the same time, it's the guy who's got the faster firing weapon who's going to get the kill.

I've got the red dot sight for simple targetting at different ranges and I've got the foregrip for additional stability which gives it maximum accuracy.

Only just got all the equipment I needed for that though but on paper it should be a good loadout.

Az

Just had a go with the AK-12.

Very decent assualt rifle.

The iron sight is as good as any red dot so that's like having a sight attachment for free anyways.

A barrell modification will give you extra damage and range and if you opt for armour piercing rounds you'll be able to damange enemies with body armour, juggernaught armour and enemy vehicles.

Very easy to pick up and level up with even without attachments.  You might want to go for that.

Honey Badger.

The AK-12 is indeed a very good weapon and was the first pick and favourite from the start. I also like the M-27 LMG, that's also a very solid gun along with the Ameli.

The Honey Badger is straight up garbage now, they must have nerfed it, unsurprisingly.

For me the Assault Rifles I like and use range from: AK-12, FAD, Remington R5.

AK-12 all I use with it is Muzzle Break and Grip.

Fad I use Grip and Silencer.

Remington R5 I use Silencer and Red Dot.

I would have to say over all my favorite gun is the M27 LMG, I use Flash Suppressor and Rapid Fire the only required perk being quick draw.