BEST RECON CLASS EVER!

After many hours of getting headshots I have found the best sniper class.

SV98: 12x Ballistic Scope & bipod

High-Cap. single shot pistol such as, G17 or MP443

T-UGS

Recon Beacon

Ammo Specialization

Well that's it and no I did not put the straight bolt on there for a reason.  Trust me though I know what I'm talking about I've gotten a 16 killstreak with this and I usually get at least a 10 killstreak.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Killstreaks don't matter and any sniper with a 12x 'aint helping me cap the flag so .....

cool story, bro

As long as he is spotting and he doesn't decide to start sniping after he has seen 5+ team mates sitting and sniping, I would be okay with it. An entire team actually needs one spotter in a good position.

I've always wondered....is the SNL in your G'tag a reference to Saturday Night Live?...I'm a comedy buff, so I hope so

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

As long as he is spotting and he don't decide to start sniping after he has seen 5+ team mates sitting and sniping, I would be okay with it. An entire team actually needs one spotter in a good position.

[/quote]

I agree.  Sometimes they can be in a good position to help take out the engineers that are repairing vehicles. Heck I appreciate a good sniper picking off the defenders as I cap a flag.

The best all around sniper class is the M98B with 8x, straight pull bolt, MAV (used as motion sensor) and suppressed G18. M98B is retarded accurate and overmatches every other sniper at 250+m by a mile.

-

And this is actually my top weapon at 525 something kills. I've had a 32 killstreak with the M98 and many others at or over 20...so yeah...

[quote user="Out5hined"]

The best all around sniper class is the M98B with 8x, straight pull bolt, MAV (used as motion sensor) and suppressed G18. M98B is retarded accurate and overmatches every other sniper at 250+m by a mile.

-

And this is actually my top weapon at 525 something kills. I've had a 32 killstreak with the M98 and many others at or over 20...so yeah...

[/quote]

So... yeah... you're a racist. Your kind isn't welcome here. Please be sure to let the door hit you on the way out.

Well to I usually play SDM (I know I'm not a hardcore BF3 fan).  Second I always use the same sniping spots (ex. the course with all the dump trucks and the tunnel, and the course with the giant crane, hint hint).  Lastly I can't even remember what rank I am, but it's the one before you get the UMP45.

Best ever, SKS red dot, soflam, and knife. thats how I roll.

IMO, it is the knife and whatever pistol you want. The pistol is just there in case you miss with your bloody red knife.

[quote user="Marksman21997"]

Well to I usually play SDM (I know I'm not a hardcore BF3 fan).  Second I always use the same sniping spots (ex. the course with all the dump trucks and the tunnel, and the course with the giant crane, hint hint).  Lastly I can't even remember what rank I am, but it's the one before you get the UMP45.

[/quote]

If you need a 12x scope to snipe in Squad DM, you're not a very good sniper.

12x is supposed to be for extreme long range, 600+ meters away kind of range.  Not dinking off COD-style quick scopes from 120m away.

And cranes are terrible places for sniping.  You're a sitting duck either from a mortar, another sniper, or some crafty bugger with a knife.

But use what works for you I suppose...