Best Preorder incentive?

Which store or online (USA Only) has the best preorder incentive?

It seems all of the first release BF3 has the back to Karland pack...

Amazon has the Dog Tag Pack which I dont even know what that is.

Gamestop - ???

Best Buy - ??

Walmart - ???

Any other - ???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Gamestop -

DAO-12 Shotgun

Flash Suppressor

Type 88 LMG

Flachette Ammo

Best Buy - 8 skins for your classes.

Didn't even know WalMart did preorders in general, let alone for BF3.

Gamestop, Amazon, and BestBuy are the only stores I know of offering preorder bonuses.

I know you're asking for U.S only but I thought I'd show you what I'm getting down here in Oz:

http://www.game.com.au/battlefield3

The back to Karkand is a good enough incentive surely , its going to be 1200 ms points thats £10 over here!

we have friends in Aus MiNOR THREAT mate , the ammount you pay for games and microsoft live gold you deserve better incentives!! ha ha

In the US, the pre-order bonus are:

BestBuy: SPECACT kit.This kit includes a set of 8 multiplayer skins, one for each class and side in BF3.
GameStop: Physical Warfare Pack. Dao-12 Shotgun, Flash Suppressor, Type 88 LMG, Flachette Ammo
Amazon: Dog Tag Pack
Origin: Physical Warfare Pack, exclusive Battlefield Play4Free items, Early Beta Access if you get the Digital Version

I know for a fact that the Physical Warfare Pack will only be a timed exclusive. It'll be available later on. Don't know if the rest will be available or free :/

Also, Back to Karkand DLC is free for those who purchase the Limited Edition. Doesn't matter if you pre ordered or not.

[quote user="MiNOR THREAT xx"]I know you're asking for U.S only but I thought I'd show you what I'm getting down here in Oz:[/quote]We got that store in UK too,not heard about the paintballing though.Thats cool

I pre-ordered from amazon not for the dog tags but for the Specact kit instead of the Physical Warfare pack because in my experience of other BF titles you have to buy the specact kits when they release for download shortly after launch.

However DICE confirmed that the Physical Warfare pack will only grant you day 1 access and will be free for everyone to download 4-6 weeks after launch. So if I'm right(may not be tho) and you have to buy the specact then I feel I'm getting a better deal and if not then are well never mind its only a couple of weeks to wait.

Will the Back to Karkand be available to download later on?

I've pre ordered at Gamestop, do you think they will let me switch to the limited edition if I change my mind?