Best place to get eaten by sharks

Anyone found a place where its easy to get eaten by a shark for the achievement 'Out of your Depth'?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

SEAWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the sea. Honestly, I only notice them further out and never a specific area for them.

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

In the sea. Honestly, I only notice them further out and never a specific area for them.

[/quote]

Think I'm going to wait until I get some dive gear because they are too deep down and I drown.

along the edge of the map? seems like they kinda act like natural boundaries. but just boating around in the deep waters should produce a shark in time. i never had any trouble finding sharks, they seem pretty common for me.

[quote user="xCHEMISTx"]

Anyone found a place where its easy to get eaten by a shark for the achievement 'Out of your Depth'?

[/quote]Grab a jet ski near the pier and head out to sea. Look for a red dot to appear on your map. It may take a few minutes. Just continue to head further out and drive around a bit. They pop up at random.

I haven't seen a shark yet but haven't looked for one either. So they're only further out then? Nobody's seen one closer to land? Anybody seen one eat an NPC? Anybody seen one during a triathlon? That would be fun.

I've only found one so far... the one that ate me. I used the method I posted above to earn the achievment.

Triathlons stay closer inland than out in the open water, so sharks won't appear. As stated above, they seem to act more along the lines of a boundary defense as well as making the waters not completely safe. I notice that getting something fast tends to bring out a few to chase you for a bit, though only further out from land.

Yea I just got the achievement then. If you just jet ski out in the deep water they come when you go too far off the map.

I took the blimp to clear the map but it ran out of fuel near the north west corner and my chute failed on the way down. A Great white started circling me as I swam towards the coast.....