Best one handed weapon?

Is there any one handed weapon that just stands out above the rest? Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Where can I get the daedric item requirements?

good to know that there is somewhere to buy more hearts, can you work backwards on the smithing tree aka go from light armor to dragon to daedric without learning the heavy armors like dwarven and ebony?

Can I kill my daedric pet I summon and get a heart?   I'm at work or I would try it.

All of the Daedric weapons (from Smithing) are best as far as I've seen. Unless you find something better out in the world.

Yes but what about the daedric hearts?

I got all of my Daedra hearts from the dude on the second floor of the Mages college. He only had 2 on him so I bought them then waited the 48 hours and bought more. Ohh and mark where did you find the enchant for the one handed damage if you don't mind me asking?

You need to be at 90 smithing and also spend the point to be able to craft the Daedric stuff in the smithing tree.

Now that I think of it, I don't think they make a courpse..

So far my best one-handed weapon is a sword named Dunmer Slayer(Flawless).  It has 47 Damage, 15 Weight, and does an additional 40 point of Magicka damage with an enchant.  Argonian power!!!

Also, you can soultrap creatures that you summon but no they do not leave a corpse as they are summoned and not reanimated.