Best of... June Releases 2011.

So what's everyone's opinion on the big June releases? If October and November get a few flops (doubtful), then this might be the best month for the 360. No doubt it will be one of the best though. I'll try to name the big ones, but this month we had:

• Red Faction: Armageddon
  • Child of Eden
  • Duke Nukem Forever
  • Alice: Madness Returns
  • F.E.A.R. 3
  • Dungeon Siege III
  • Shadows of the Damned
  • ...and a few movie games for the fans of the respecting franchises...

So what's everyone's thoughts? Votes? I'm sure there are a few very pleased with this month's releases. Probably a few disappointments as well. Personally, I haven't played any of them yet, but it is looking like the best month yet for the 360. Now as soon as GF gets their shtuff into gear, maybe they can hurry up and send me one of these toward the top of my list, lol.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm actually looking forward to Bastion.  Looks really good, but my only concern is, the market seems to be getting flooded with dungeon crawler/loot games, so hopefully this will stand out from the rest.

I'm torn between F3AR and Shadow of the Damned... I'm leaning towards F3AR though...

when does fear 3 come out?

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

when does fear 3 come out?

[/quote]

Today.   I am looking forward to renting this for sure. 

FEAR 3 and Duke Nukem are all I see that I'd think I'd like.

Shadows of the Damned is the only game I'm remotely interested in. That and Duke Nukem, when it gets a major price drop

I picked up Alice Madness Returns but only beat the original one so far. And I just got Shadows of the Damned last night at midnight but have yet to start that either. DSIII is the only other one that interests me but with the lame multiplayer they decided to go with, it's not a day one buy anymore. Might pick it up down the line when I'm done with the first two games I listed.