Best MP FPS and why?

I'd like your opinion....I think that BFBC2 is probably the best FPS to be played online. BFBC Vietnam is also very, very good (a shame numbers are dropping off). The sheer size of the maps, destructability, game play, vehicles, noise and little extras e.g. being able to 'spot' enemies is awesome! My second fave would be Call of Duty 4. Battlefield 2 on the PC was incredible too. Medal of Honor and Singularity were underrated.......what do you think? Anyone play Counter Strike or ARMAII? What are they like??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Right now, hard to say...BC2 is awesome no doubt. It's likely to be BF3 though.

-

All-time, nothing has had the lasting appeal (2003-mid 2008) for me as Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield (PC). The user created maps and crazy amount of game modes (Pilot, Elimination, Coop User Created Terrorist Hunts) made the game have infinite replayability.

They are all unique in their own right to be honest.

On a console I would have to say Mag. The graphics were not very special however the complexity of the game was incredible.

In it's prime, MPH.

In before MW3 vs BF3 flame war

^^

this.

BFBC2 hands down.

Starting tomorrow, BF3, perhaps?

Far Cry 2 and Borderlands.

On the consoles, Call of Duty 4 is still my all time favorite FPS. On the PC, it is a close close call but Battlefield 2 takes the cake with Counter-Strike 1.6 taking a very very close second.