Best Love Story In A Game You Have Played?

So what game's love story have you really enjoyed? In my opinion here are the top three that I'm enjoying:

1. Scott Pilgrim: The Game

2. Alan Wake

3. Gears of War 2 (Really sad ending but after all Dom has been through to find her special one) :'(

What's yours?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Has to be Final Fantasy VIII - such a romantic game, bro

I liked the one where I got to bang those Mass Effect chicks.

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

So what game's love story have you really enjoyed? In my opinion here are the top three that I'm enjoying:

1. Scott Pilgrim: The Game

2. Alan Wake

3. Gears of War 2 (Really sad ending but after all Dom has been through to find her special one) :'(

What's yours?

[/quote]

I clicked this thread because I wanted to see if it was you and the LOVE BS..AGAIN.. Yea , I was right......Dude what is your problem.?   My God!   Its amazing that you have friends on your friends list.....I can imagine the conversations you nerds talk about during a game.

[quote user="HayleeLOL"]

The love between Cloud and Sephiroth. You could just tell that deep down, they loved each other very much.

[/quote]

So true. Especially the last battle where Sephy takes off his shirt and lets cloud have his way with him.

How about some old school stuff? Like the romance between Cecil and Rosa or Locke and Celes?

I knew it....

Army of Two: The 40th Day. The bromance between Salem and Rios is truly touching. I'm sure they'll end up having a hump scene in the next game.

Hey, Crazy.  I found the perfect game for you, right here.

There was another thread just like this one..... What happened to it? I could of swore i posted up in it.

I Love Horses on the Nintendo DS.

Have people forgotten Leon and Ada in RE 2? Or Bartolomeo and his sword, Bianca, in AC 2? And Ellis and Keith in Left 4 Dead 2?

Don't forget the explicit Mass Effect *** scenes...