Best Lines You've Heard So Far? *Possibly Spoilers*

I heard Garrus and Joker telling Turian and human jokes. One went something like: What does a Turian do when he runs out of hammers? Answer: He uses the stick up his @@@. Anyone else caught some funny/classic lines?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There was a funny argument of one-upmanshp between James and Garrus heroic accomplishments.  Garrus:  Oh and there was that time Commander Shepard and I stopped Sovereign and Saren from taking over the citadel"  lol  

Tali's ramblings while she was getting drunk aboard The Normandy were a standout for me...:-)

[quote user="Arkham99"]

Tali's ramblings while she was getting drunk aboard The Normandy were a standout for me...:-)

[/quote]

"Emerrrrrrgency induction port." xD

Emergency induction straw...... port, whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/mQau3CthTgI

[flash=http://www.youtube.com/v/mQau3CthTgI]width=425 height=350[/flash]

Thought the argument Vega & Cortez were having about the Mako vs Hammerhead was pretty funny.

Yeah, it reminded me of a thread from the old forums, it really didn't sound that much different than how we all felt...:-)

Joker asking if you want him to call the citadel and hang up on them like old times.

EDI telling you is takes a lot of feed back for her to forget to recycle the oxygen in the ship. With you corresponding shocked look.

EDI telling legion she likes her overly feminine look because it will catch the humans guard when she want to take over

Donnelly asking Gabriella if oil, moans and others things were involved when she help EDI with repairs.

Garrus and Joker telling different jokes.

Jokers joke about the Salarian and the Krogan being scared going through fog on a Rachni world.

Garrus and Tali getting caught about to make out.

Drunk Tali and her Emergency Induction Port.

Druck Ashely lying on the floor in a fetal position.

For me there are many, many more funny/best lines in this game.

" I'm Garrus Vakarian, and this is my favorite spot on the Citadel." Is quite possibly my favorite line from the game.

Since my favorites were already mentioned im just gonna have to bring Javik and everybodies reaction to him... and how he responds back.