Best Kinect Game?

I just ordered Kinect Star Wars... What other games are good? No dancing or babyish games please. I would like something thats fun to play with friends and where the controls actually work. I was thinking that Raving Rabbid Kinect game, bc it was awesome on wii, but didnt hear good reviews.... any hidden gems out there that i am missing? please no posts trashing kinect (even though i said it wasnt good in the past, but im givin it another chance)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGVvTfr0xn4]

[quote user="Shtinky Wezel"]I just ordered Kinect Star Wars[/quote]

[quote user="Shtinky Wezel"]No dancing or babyish games please[/quote]

[quote user="Shtinky Wezel"]please no posts trashing kinect[/quote]

Kinect sucks by the way :P

Kinect Sports, Kinect Sports Season 2 and Kinect Adventures are my favourite. They are well polished and they pick up your movements perfectly. They have a ton of replayability with the Single Player modes, party games and the best additions to them all, the online versus multiplayer. These three games are must have games for Kinect.

ignore the jabs about dancing in Kinect Star Wars, it is only 1 of 5 game modes.

I would recommend Raving Rabidds: Alive and Kicking, Powerup Heroes, Gunstringer, Disneyland Kinect (somewhat kiddy, but if you have ever been to Disney World/Land, you will likely appreciate it), or Rise of Nightmares.

Also the Kinect Sports games are fun.

"ignore the jabs about dancing in Kinect Star Wars, it is only 1 of 5 game modes".

A whole 20% of all modes? Damn :P

It's a bit of a weird question.  What's the best rubbish game?

Some of you guys are so petty about Kinect. Just grow up and move on already.

It's a crappy peripheral, the games are crappier and I'll say it if I please.  I don't care if you lap it up.  You care what we think?  Grow up, man.

The dance central games are the best. It works well for fitness. Fruit ninja kinect is great.

Kinect star wars looks like trash.