Best Kill you ever got?

I did a search and had no luck. What's tha best kill you ever got?

Here's mine.

Okay I don't have a capture card or any video to prove this, but look up my stats extensively and the clues may just point to some truth I guess.

I was on Operation Firestorm chasing down this other bird in my Flanker, and I chip his armor until his vehicle is disabled. He jumps. But he didn't bank in any particular direction when he did. The result? My plane rammed his *** head and I got a roadie kill in a jet thousands of yards above the ground. Long live glorious piloting in Battlefield!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I suppose mine was on Caspian Border 

Was one-on-one with an attack chopper.  He was low and heading for me, guns  blazing and I was locking on to him with a Stinger.  I fired at the very second he killed me but he was so close that I blew him out the sky before he could depoly flares (which wouldn't have worked anyway).  I was quite pleased with myself when I saw all the points being added up.  I think I got about 300 just from that kill whilst he'd only have got 100.

I've only just started playing Battlefield 3 but so far my favourite kill has to be when i was using my blowtorch thing on a tank, the driver jumped out to shoot me, i jumped in his tank, reversed a little and then shot him. :)

I have to think about his very hard. There are so many good things i have seen and done its hard to say. I did run out of ammo one time and a sniper was trying to take me out. He was so far away i could only see  a slight flash. I took one shoot with my pistol aiming about 6" above the flash and got a head shot. My buddies saw it and did not even know what i was shooting at.

Any time I can run a person over with a buggy or jeep it's the best kill ever. I got a two for one last night on Wake Island and it was glorious.

This one time at band camp.....

-

Seriously though, I had a chopper flying towards me, the end was nigh, I pulled out my stinger in an attempt to atleast damage it a little before he f***ed my s**t up.

-

The helicopter didnt see the big metal post sticking out the ground, his propellers hit the post and flipped 90 degress into the ground... I did manage to get the rocket off in time so when it hit the deck I got all the points

Best I remember is when I got 2 consecutive squad wipes in a game once. Other than that, nothing as cool as what I've read so far.

lmao ive also hit a guy who ejected after blowing up his jet. only once tho i think. but i always try to come back around and hit them mid air, but you cant see them till your way close. you'll see me circling around where i saw the guy eject >:) im coming back for you...

Had a few pretty goodens,Tank sniped a jet on Wake with the 120,This was good  for me cos i never even hit a chopper in BC2.

Evey kill I make makes the world go WOW! My personal favs are triple kills on tanks, quintupple kill on Transport Choppers, and the rare sextuple kill on an AMTRAK.

When I killed about 5 people in a row with the AA-12. Terry Crews style in MW3.