best hunting game? (smokeygrenaded

Jus looking for a game on games on demand and I think I wanna try a hunting game. Looks like cabelas hunting is the only one. Which one has the most to do and which one tracks your stats better?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I hunt the best kind of game, humans. Go play Shadowrun if you wanna get a real challenge.

But seriously all the hunting games I've tried were pretty boring so I got nothing.

There are no good hunting games for 360, and I've played most of them.  I've only ever played one good hunting game, and that was a PC game.  That was ages ago, and nothing has gotten anywhere near the bar set by that game.

Yeah, that's 1 reason why I want one cause I've played one at school on the pc. Figured it give me something to do, plus I like the tracking systems, where they keep up with weight and what. I'm looking for something that has more than 8 different animals though.

I've played two but I liked Big Game Hunter 2010 the most.  But personally, I'd rent them or get them used.  Cheaper!

Jus to clear that up, its been about 5 years. Been looking at youtube and I think I will jus avoid it right now and maybe find a disk copy for the low low.....still don't know what to get

IMHO, Red Dead Redemption.