Best Heavy Armor?

I have lvl 100 smithing and like heavy armor. I currently have legendary dragon plate armor but was wondering if daedric or any of the others was better? Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Deadric is better yes.

I have both and dragon plate (not scale) has the better stats though I do like the look of the daedric armour.

Daedric

• Boots - 20
  • Gauntlets - 20
  • Helm - 25
  • Body - 52
  • Shield - 39

Dragon plate

• Boots - 54
  • Gauntlets - 54
  • Helm - 68
  • Body - 144
  • Shield -66

When they are both upgraded to legendary the daedric is a lot better than the dragon armor. The only obvious difference is the armor lvl and the Daedric is a lot higher.

Look, I have both sets. Both are upgraded to legendary (using the same method) and the dragon plate set is higher.

Why would they make dragon at 100 and daedric at 90 if daedric was better?

Then I must have a bugged game along with everyone else on the internet because the game I'm playing the Daedric armor set has a higher armor lvl than the dragon. Also the reason they made it better even though you need only 90 is that you need a lot more materials to make it than the dragon armor. For the OP, you don't have to take either of our words on it. Just do a simple google / youtube search and you'll get your answer. I'm not trying to argue, I'm just stating a fact from what I see in the game.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeHuxVJlsMI]

daedric is slightly better than dragon plate at max according to the wiki. but since its probably not easy to get daedra hearts this time around (no oblivion gates) not to mention the scarecity of ebony. I would imagine most would want to go dragon as its mats are easier to come by.

what about Light armor ?

For light armor I'm pretty sure the Dragon is best.

Actually, now that I think about it, I used a smithing potion as well as the enchanted gloves when I was upgrading the dragon armour (under the impression it was going to be better anyway), hence the higher stats. After doing the same with the daedric it was higher.

Yeah, you are right, daedric is better. *head desk*