best gun to use for run n gun?

which one is it guys lmk please

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

To start a ak-74 is ok.  But after a while it gets old.  So I use just about anything now days.  The best way to run and gun is to be able to use any weapon while doing it.  

truu but i juss started playing again so i am limited to what guns i can use now and i feel like my guns are weak to what the other players are using agaisnt me cuz i drop easy and its not that im missing cuz i even start shotting them first and everything and most of the times they get me

That is just a misunderstanding.  Some of the best guns in the game are given out at low levels.  As long as you have the cash to buy them!  If your going to run and gun at low levels, then I would pick the mp5 or ak-74.  That's what I roll with.  Then I add a spas shotgun when I hit 24.  

I'll just add that the Enfield is one of the most underrated guns in the game.

"Happy Drinking"

Can't go wrong with the mp5 or the famas.

Famas, duH.

Spas-12 that's wassup

mp5k with rapid fire, hands down

[quote user="DOTx SubZero"]

To start a ak-74 is ok.  But after a while it gets old.  So I use just about anything now days.  The best way to run and gun is to be able to use any weapon while doing it.  

[/quote]I am the same way.  I love using the ak74u, but as you stated.  It gets old after a while.

if you want to move faster use a sub-machine gun move from side to side..it helps due to the horrendous lag on this game..getting so fed up with the lag now..so frustrating.