Best gold camo gun?

I've been 15th for awhile and just recently got back into Black Ops, I was wondering what every/anyone's opinions are on their favorite gold camo gun. I have a good amount already but can't think of which gun to paint next.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well even though the gun itself isn't that good the WA2000 looks pretty awesome in gold.

I doubt that I'll ever see any gold camo ........ I'm just not that much into prestiging.

But if I did, I'd gold camo my m60 .........  thats probably the only one, I just dont care for gold camo on most, and its one I've never seen yet.

AK47, gold AK is just sweet but I would like to see a gold M60, three more prestige levels and I'm gonna do that.

Famas and the AUG with iron sights look the best in gold.

galil and m60

The FAMAS and G11 look pretty cool in gold, though I have no intention on using that camo myself.

No camo is the best camo.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[/quote]

The Galil is one of the guns I see more frequently in gold. I've already decided that if I make it to 15th Prestige, my first gold gun will be something utterly random. One of my friends bought the PM63 in gold first because it's rare to see with that camo. I might go for the same with the Uzi if I reach 15th.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[/quote]

Naw...........

Good camo is supposed to keep from attracting attention to you. Thats kind of why I dont care much about gold camo, and really dont see it as a reason for me to keep prestiging.

Give me some kind of high tech camo that blends in with any surrounding, or let me have camo on the barrael and silencer of my wa2000. That might make it tempting.

That being said, on my m60 class and my spas class I run tiger camo. Gotta be a little bit of a show off every now and then. Thats why I'd run gold on the m60. Dont know if I'd bother with it on the spas though.