Best gamertag

The best and funniest ive seen was "a baby" "you were killed by a baby" " you killed a baby"

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="ASTRON4UT"]

I like mines.

[/quote]You like mine is??

I like mines.

I have the best gamertag tbh.

Its obvious the op was trying to reply to the multi page thread but created a new one by mistake.

[quote user="Payton Jones"]

He right though, there are at least two of these going and one is on the front page no less.  There really is no need for another one.

[/quote]It wasn't on the front page when this thread was created though.  Someone bumped it afterwords.  And Bon3zz is right.  All Prophet does is make posts telling others they are in the wrong forum and whatnot.  I've seen him actually post on topic maybe two or three times.  

I love seeing people's desperation for power spill over from their real lives to the interwebz!  

He right though, there are at least two of these going and one is on the front page no less.  There really is no need for another one.

[quote user="XBL Prophet"]

The best one I've seen is "Use the search box next time". I've also seen "There are many threads already made on this topic".

[/quote]Do you do anything but spam these forums? You do understand that your own posts fall under spam correct? You're not a moderator. 

But to be on topic... I thought the guy above me had a pretty funny gamertag. 

BrokeBackGaymer