BEST GAME YET!

I don't have to tell you guys but this is going to be the best installment yet. If you think that they haven't made progress with this franchise you need to go back to sleep.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

right..you have obviously never played any cod's before and including cod4.

its gunna be the same as last years, except with a totally new people making the game. yea ill probably buy the game just so i dont have to play black ops, but all im hoping for is that this game holds me over until Respawn Entertainment (the real infinite ward) announces there first game.

COD4 was perfect. You cant copy that kind of perfection, true. But in the long run, they have been getting better. tweaking everything along the way. I dare you to show me a something better.

People always say "its the same game over and over"  Its a game of people shooting each other. How much innovation do you need? You are right about buying it. A lot of people will.

i guess this game will be different because infinite ward is always the one to add stuff to the game, then treyarch always makes the same exact thing infinite ward did the year before. so i shouldnt say call of duty is the same thing every year, it really just is treyarch copying infinity ward every other year. like seriously what has treyarch really done to improve the game....... cod point, and customized face paint? i could do without both lol. but the biggest thing about this game is that the developer is really just a bunch off new people and i dont really know if i trust them to make a good game. isnt it amazing that 2 years ago Modern Warfare 2 was supposed to be the greatest game ever made, and now Modern Warfare 3, people dont even know if they will buy the game lol?

Realistically they will always outsell their predecessor. I know that not everyone will accept that, but thems the same people buying 'em..

[quote user="Ron Limo Driver"]

COD4 was perfect. You cant copy that kind of perfection, true. But in the long run, they have been getting better. tweaking everything along the way. I dare you to show me a something better.

[/quote]

CoD4 was good, but it was far from perfect. It had some pretty major balance issues, map glitches, security breaches, etc. It WAS the last good game in the CoD series tho. Everything since has been regurgitated crap.

You should play COD 2.

How do you know this will be the best when its not even out yet?

[quote user="Housedaclown"]

How do you know this will be the best when its not even out yet?

[/quote]

THIS, plus they generally get worse every year imo so i dont know what kinda drugs you get but i'd avoid them if i were you.