Best Game Secret?

1st Generation to Present.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey mate, just want to say that if you are going to try and generate some kind of discussing around here you might need to do just a little better.

What gaming secret are we talking here? That secret room no one found? Or that Sony and Nintendo are secretly working together to bring down MS? It's so open to interpretation that you should have given an example of what your best gaming secret was....

If we're talking Easter eggs etc. I love finding the Peng statue in the Dead Space series, I know there's others I'm just drawing a blank here.

half life 3

^Hahaha *clap clap clap* Very amusing =P

Hot Coffee

Samus was a chick. Very cool for it's time.

Raiden in MGS2.

Are we talking like best secret in a game as in hidden area /unlock type of thing or are we talking about a secret that went for years before a dev revealed it sort of secret? If its the former, the best secret for me would be (and this is quite basic) but Tofu RE2. It was like...whut? O_o

Easter Egg, Dev secret. Either, or. Whatever is a game secret to you?

Damn I forgot what it was exactly but Halo 3 had a really nice easter egg on the last mission of the game. Oh wait! It was one of the developers in a silly costume? I don't remember exactly but it made me lol so hard. Pretty sure it was on the last level doe if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

Defy! You just reminded me of Serious Sam saying that LOL! Theres a level were all the devs jump out of graves and have meat heads (big massive heads) and make funny noises or talk funny.