Best Game I've ever played

Im new to FORZA and I have to say I am amazed how great this game is. I can see myself playing this game for years to come

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I played last night for an hour so and I agree - it's a lot of fun.

Probably the best part about the game is the community.  Make sure you check out the forums forums.forzamotorsport.net/Forums

I can't wait to play tomorrow :)

Love the game....Forza3 was good but man Forza4 is WOW.i pick up the game last night with the season pass and play the game for 7 hours straight.love the way you get free parts for your cars now.and the car club is nice two we already have 3 in it.and its a lot of fun trying to beat there times on diff,tracks.the makers on Forza put alot of work into this game it show's on every track and on every car..........later

To INYOURFACE, did you ever play multiplayer on F3 or even F2?    If it has leaned more away from Forza2, this will keep me higher on the fence from buying Forza4.  Just asking since that is all that I'm interested anymore.

I dont think i will be playing much of the single player. Rivals is the greatest thing thats been added to the series. Every time i try and play world tour thingy a message appears and some sod has beaten my time. Thats it for the rest of the night. Going back on soon to try and beat one of me RIVALS..........  

[quote user="Twistedflax"]

I dont think i will be playing much of the single player. Rivals is the greatest thing thats been added to the series. Every time i try and play world tour thingy a message appears and some sod has beaten my time. Thats it for the rest of the night. Going back on soon to try and beat one of me RIVALS..........  

[/quote]

EA introduced this idea with their Autolog system back when NFS: Hot Pursuit was released earlier this year.  A simple concept, but brilliantly implemented.  I knew then, that every racing game to come down the pipe from that point forward, was going to have to have some sort of similar feature.  For those with OCD-like habits, it makes doing anything else *extremely* difficult...lol

I keep finding myself saying Just one more race.   Getting pretty hard getting up  by Friday.

Only started playing last night, but they have improved everything on Forza 3.  There is so much to do and see that I struggled to go to bed last night and I only saw a fraction of what it has to offer.  Love the attention to detsil they have put into the cars and handling and the tracks look great, even the more familiar ones from previous Forza's.  Haven't made my mind up about the Kinect head tracking, Auto Vista (using Kinect), but I actually enjoyed doing a race using an invisible steering wheel as very responsive and a lot of fun.  Love controlling it using the voice commands too.

Can see me playing this as long as I have a 360 and wouldn't imagine any developer would have the time and experience to better this game within this generation of consoles.

Yeah dude i loved that too but had to stop playing. My neighbours were suffering my shouting...... : ) And guess what Trials EVOLUTION is on its way. More of the same.......... : ) Think my neighbours might move when i download that badboy.

Once I start a season, I feel the need to finish it, but as the seasons have gotten longer, I've had to turn my 360 off. Pretty addicting game, and to be honest, that shocks me, because I've never been hooked on a racing game, and I didn't even think it was possible.