Best FPS??

Hi Guys, i am a big COD fan but to be fair, getting a little tired of black ops. As much of a great game as it is, i wan't something new.

So....i want YOUR opinion! Iv narrowed my selection down to:

• Crysis 2
  • Battlefield: Bad Company 2
  • Bioshock

I am still torn between either Battlefield 3 and MW3 to buy at the end of the year but i need one of the above to tide me over until then!

Let me know your thoughts: pros and cons, online experience, hackers, glitches, game modes etc.

Cheers All!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

In my opinion the best FPS I've ever played was the original DOOM way back from 1993. I wrote an article for my traineeship about the best FPS. If you want to get some ideas of some to play or anything you should check it out; thetopeleven.net/.../top-11-first-person-shooters-of-all-time

Enjoy it if you bother to read it.

Says the guy with his recent games list hidden, has 3 out of 5 rep stars and he's not a new user. I'm sure lots of people will be jumping at the chance to listen to what you have to say.

Shadowrun is a worthless POS

Try Prey, it's super cheap and cool!

This years best fps is easily Crysis 2. Killzone 3 was okay but it didn't really stick with me to be honest.

Goldeneye, of course.

Shadowrun > all of those.

If you had to chose from those three, probably Bad Company 2 even though the community is just as bad, if not worse than the CoD community.

Oh my gosh, get Bioshock NOW. The campaign is phenomenal.

Well, if you're one to enjoy MP a lot more, Bad Company 2 is your best bet. I do love that game too...

Borderlands & Bulletstorm.

I've tried to switch a lot of people over to Battlefield from COD and it almost never works.  They always go back to COD.